Friday, June 26, 2009

Vicki's classes

If you have not taken one of Vicki's classes, you are definitely missing out! I am sad to announce that she and her husband are moving at the end of July :( I am happy for their new venture, and wish them all the blessings they deserve! She has such a gentle and calming force about her, that you can't help but adore her! Vicki is a special part of my support system for the stressful times in my life; I'm not even sure she realizes it. I learn so much from her classes, as a student and a teacher. Such a great friend & instructor, I'll dearly miss her!! I encourage you to take her classes. She teaches at the studio Monday & Wednesday's 6-7:30pm, Wednesday 9:30am & a Horizontal class 10:30am Thursdays. You can read more about Vicki's story on our website under 'About Our Teachers'.

These times & info are also on the website www.barefootstudio.com

Thank you, Vicki, for your dedication, love & smiles to the yoga community! xoox :)


Vicki (center) with a Wednesday morning class

No comments:

Post a Comment