Saturday, June 27, 2009

A HUGE Thank You!!

Just recently I have become comfortable asking for help...with anything. I've learned that you truly can't do it all yourself, and when friends & family want to pitch in, its OK to accept the offer. Before the Open House, TONS of members from the studio, and my friends & family volunteered their time cleaning and helping me redecorate.

I wanted to dedicate a blog specifically to everyone that pitched in and made this possible! On the Sunday before the Open House, the studio was filled with volunteers from noon to 10pm! I was so appreciative, but at the same time, it still takes some getting used to to others helping. I've always been the person to take everything under my wing, not as a control issue, but more to make sure it gets accomplished. But this day, and week, people went above and beyond to lend a hand!! I can't not mention how gorgeous the hardwood floors are glowing! Thank you, Steve, for all your hard work! They are beautiful! :)

I cannot express enough how much you all mean to me, and the time we spent together (whether it involved paint, hammers, Lysol or clothing) I will always remember! :)








Yes, even little Sam helped out!







I'm in LOVE with candles!



My parents gave me this piece about 3-4 years ago, and I always new it would be in my studio one day....here it is :)

Love & Hugs,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment