Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mike's Classes

Mike and I went through Barefoot's teacher training program at the same time, and we also team-taught a few classes together after each of us got certified. I remember one distinct moment from taking his class that is forever ingrained in my mind...as he instructs students to raise their arms he says, 'if you happen to touch or run into your neighbor, its a blessing'. I have carried that with me in my own practice, and in every class I teach. There are not many people in this world that see things like that, so when I meet them, they hold a special place in my heart.

Mike's Saturday 9:30am Basic class is filled with such gentle calming energy. He has an eye for being able to see everyone's posture and practice. He truly gives attention to every student, and makes sure they are safe & in a welcoming environment. Mike also teaches at the Little Rock Athletic Club Wednesday 5pm & Saturday 11:40am.

I get to enjoy his Saturday morning class after I teach the 8am, and its the perfect way to start my day!

Thank you, Mike, for your dedication, honesty, and passion for yoga & the studio!

xoox
Breezy



Mike (back center) & his Saturday morning class

No comments:

Post a Comment