Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Sales & Fabulous Finds!

I knew when I took over Barefoot I wanted to do so many things my mind would race! Clothing & inventory is just one of the areas. I made sure the material was affordable and would last! Here are a few comfy & practical things I'm giddy about :)

Next time you come to class, or stop by the studio, take a look at the new & sale items from $5-$40! :)


Men & Women's Logo Tees just $20!!



Women's Roll Down Yoga Pant $39! (these don't high water, nor drag the floor;)



Grass & Aqua comfy Tank Tops perfect for this Summer heat $16!
Yoga Mat Bags in the prettiest of shades $18



Burnout Tanks $20 & Hoodies $27 in the shades of blush, mushroom, oat, heather,and black! Lightweight simple scarves in sapphire, emerald, raspberry & eggplant $17.



Twisted & Sun Salutation Yoga Magnets!




Yoga Mats in every color & Stability Balls both $15!



Yoga Mat & Bag all in one at $40!



ONLY $10! Colorful tanks, tops & pants!



I am excited to announce I'm making jewelry again! My creativity is soaring with this new venture, and it adds a little flavor to the studio :) My line is called Lovingly Breezy (because its made with love!)....featuring mixed mediums, simple & chunky pieces ranging $3-$50.




We also carry Mat Wash, Yoga Blocks & Straps (all $10), and Barefoot's own, Lengthening & Broadening DVD $25!


I'll keep you updated as soon as new inventory arrives!

Love & Hugs,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment