Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1st Intro to Yoga Course Accomplished!

This past Sunday wrapped up Barefoot's first 6 Week Introduction to Yoga Course since I took ownership! Its such an amazing feeling to share yoga with so many people! For the rest of my personal journey, I'll always be a student and a teacher~learning something incredible & rewarding each day.

The next Intro Course will begin after the first of the year, and will be announced as soon as the dates are confirmed. Please know that Barefoot offers Beginner classes all throughout the week that you can join anytime!~Whether you've tried yoga once, never, or just heard of it ;)...these classes are for you! Pick out the time & day that's best for you, and come see us!

The Beginner classes are as follows:
Sunday 2-3:30pm with me (Breezy:)
Tuesday 5:30-7pm with Caran
Thursday 5:30-7pm with Jim
Saturday 9:30-11am with me


 The full schedule is listed on the website www.BarefootStudio.com & private sessions are available with all of our instructors.  Take a look through the website, and I look forward to seeing you in class!

Love & Hugs,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment