Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yoga Day USA









I am thrilled that Barefoot participated in Yoga Day USA today!! Celebrating the passion of yoga, and sharing it with the community is something I have dreamed about for years~and today was the perfect way to say Thank you to everyone that has supported the studio AND a welcome to the new students! I enjoyed seeing familiar faces & meeting new people~I hope to see you all again very soon!


Between the 8:15am Intermediate & 9:30am Beginner classes we had almost 100 enthusiastic yogis join us! I have been giddy like a child all day thinking how much fun we had, and just can't say Thank You enough :) 

The pictures are also posted on the studio's Facebook Fan Page~check it out!

follow us on Twitter: BareftStudioLR


Also, we are launching a new website SOON, so keep checking back & of course, I will post it on here as well!


Love & Hugs,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment