Monday, August 31, 2009

Mind Body Expression Workshop PIcs!

Saturday, August 29th's MBE Class with Katherine Shoulders was a HUGE success! Thank you to ALL that participated & helped out! It was great to see familiar faces, and create many new friendships :)

I can't thank Katherine enough for sharing her time & passion with all of us. I look forward to more of her workshops at the studio!

Message from Katherine Shoulders:
"My first Barefoot teaching experience was far better than I could have imagined. Thanks to all of you for dancing with me, and giving MIND/BODY EXPRESSIONS a try. Surrounded by old and new friends our connection to each other, through movement, was a gift. Thank you Breezy. I look forward to coming home to Barefoot again soon, Katherine Shoulders"

Love & Hugs,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment